Friday, January 14, 2011

Wimpy Kid

I know it's still early, but if my visa doesn't arrive at my house in the next week, I'm going to start vomiting on the half-hour. I am so nervous that it won't get here in time, and I'll have to change my plane ticket, change my train ticket, find a way to contact ma famille, be off schedule, get arrested in Paris for tardiness, get nibbled on by rats in the Bastille... everything.

The only thing that's perked me up about Angers is that Herve told me it was 54 degrees there today (Hooray!) and this wonderful tidbit I saw on Liana's page (http://monpetitoiseau1.blogspot.com/2011/01/crazy.html) about Angers having an H&M and Sephora. My sister would be much more excited than I about the Sephora, but I am ALL ABOUT some H&M. Hoo-rah, as the shopping Marines are wont to say.
there! the little red flag! right next to the cathedral and the castle, between home and school, H&M. oh wonderment!

1 comment: